Non Standard video resolutions with Nvidia cards.

How can I set my monitor to video resolutions in-between the ones
provided by Microsoft in the Display Properties dialog?

Specifically, I would like to go between 1600*1200 and 1200*1024. The
fonts in 1600*1200 are a little too small and I would like more screen
real estate than 1200*1024 offers.

I know (from my excursions into Linux) that the hardware can do this.
I don't know how to accomplish it in Windows.

Any help would be appreciated,

Hello,

I visited nVidia's web site and found the answer to my own question.
Here is the link:

http://www.nvidia.com/object/custom_resolutions.html

Innominate