Non Standard video resolutions with Nvidia cards.

How can I set my monitor to video resolutions in-between the ones
provided by Microsoft in the Display Properties dialog?

Specifically, I would like to go between 1600*1200 and 1200*1024. The
fonts in 1600*1200 are a little too small and I would like more screen
real estate than 1200*1024 offers.

I know (from my excursions into Linux) that the hardware can do this.
I don't know how to accomplish it in Windows.

Any help would be appreciated,
1 answer Last reply
More about standard video resolutions nvidia cards

    Hello,

    I visited nVidia's web site and found the answer to my own question.
    Here is the link:

    http://www.nvidia.com/object/custom_resolutions.html

    Innominate

    innominatetwice@yahoo.com (Innominate Twice) wrote in message news:<7fa560d5.0411260947.21f49fff@posting.google.com>...
    > How can I set my monitor to video resolutions in-between the ones
    > provided by Microsoft in the Display Properties dialog?
    >
    > Specifically, I would like to go between 1600*1200 and 1200*1024. The
    > fonts in 1600*1200 are a little too small and I would like more screen
    > real estate than 1200*1024 offers.
    >
    > I know (from my excursions into Linux) that the hardware can do this.
    > I don't know how to accomplish it in Windows.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated,

Nvidia Video Graphics