Hot Coffee?

Does anyone know if the PS2 version can be hacked - relatively easily, as
I'm no professional hacker P-) - to show Rockstar's hidden extras?

Bobo

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2004

repo136 wrote:
> Does anyone know if the PS2 version can be hacked - relatively easily, as
> I'm no professional hacker P-) - to show Rockstar's hidden extras?

I know you can use the codebreaker or the Action Replay Max can help
with this, although I have tried it on the codebreaker with no luck @
all, might want to check it out......

repo136 wrote:
> Does anyone know if the PS2 version can be hacked - relatively
> easily, as I'm no professional hacker P-) - to show Rockstar's hidden
> extras?

Interesting use of syntax.....I mean a) would a professional hacker claim he
was such ......and b) I sorta gathered that as you were asking how to hack
the PS2 that you were NOT a professional hacker......

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
....why, other guards, of course!