BFG 6600GT OC AGP, fyi

Looks like BFG has entered the fray with a 6600 AGP of their own, though the
only place I can find for purchase it is here:

http://www.chumbo.com/info.aspx?id=239864

At $249, basically same price point as XFX, but with BFG's Overclock
"boost".

Specs from http://www.bfgtech.com/6600GT.html

BFG GeForceT 6600 GT OC

>> AGP >> Memory 128MB GDDR3 >> Core Clock 525MHz (vs. 500MHz standard) >>
>> Memory Clock 1050MHz (vs. 1000MHz standard) >> RAMDAC Dual 400MHz >>
>> Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 and lower, OpenGL 1.5 and lower for Microsoft®
>> Windows® >> Connectors Dual DVI-I, S-Video >> 393 million vertices/sec
>> setup >> 16.8GB/second memory bandwidth

Minimum System Requirements

>> Intel Pentium®III, AMD® DuronT or AthlonT class processor or higher >>
>> 128MB of RAM >> CD or DVD-ROM drive >> 35MB available hard disk space
(50MB for full installation) >> Microsoft,® 98 or higher, ME, 2000, XP,
NT4.0 with service pack 5 or 6 >> An available AGP 2.0 slot

happy shopping.

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

I think the curreent pricing is a rip off. I think I will jut get a pci
express mothearboard and get a good card under 200 bucks its about time to
upgrade anyway. now only if i could find a pci express 754 board
hmmmmm....or if i could figure out if I am still getting my video card or
not from pcxtreme lol

Anthony

"Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> wrote in message
>I think the curreent pricing is a rip off. I think I will jut get a pci
>express mothearboard and get a good card under 200 bucks ...>

To be fair, I have also seen the XFX card at buy.com, where it is on sale
for $230 or so and with various coupon codes I got it knocked down to $195
before tax&./or shipping.

How long that pricing will last is anyone's guess.

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

I havent seen any coupons :(