Distinguished
Jun 18, 2004

"Goran" <Goran.Sipic@public.carnet.hr> wrote in message
news:dcg3s4$899$1@bagan.srce.hr...
>A can save game in vice city

Not right now.

Goran wrote:
> A can save game in vice city

Thats fantastic.........I've also heard that so can B,C,D,E,F,G,H,IJ,K,L,
and of course myself...... M........havent heard from the other Alphabet
Gang members yet.......lets just pray they can as well!
(Though I wouldnt put too much money on P working it out)

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
....why, other guards, of course!

That sentence is not correct. Please try to write it in a different
way.

Babelfish does not do Croatian, unfortunately.

(And to you other guys, come on, don't be so cruel!)

Phil Hibbs.