mushkin pc 3500 + a7n8x dlx 2.0

raj

Distinguished
May 2, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?)

I just got Mushkin Enhaced 2x512 kit in dual channel on my A7n8x dlx rev 2.0
, I have a unlocked barton 2500+ its a week 09, well i bumped up to 200 fsb
@ 11x but its un stable my ram is pc3500 rated, I also set vcore to 1.7, I
get into windows xp pro and when i try to run 3dmark 03 it loads the first
test but half into the the first test the blue screen pops up and i get
rebooted. is thier some timing i should set in my bios for this pc3500 it
work properly?

raj

Distinguished
May 2, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?)

oh here is my system specs
XP 2500+ Barton ( unlocked)
1 GB PC3500 (2x512) Mushkin enhanced ram
BFG 6800GT
A7N8X DLX rev 2.0
WD 160GB SATA
PSU 520WATT
"raj" <rajiv01@shaw.ca> wrote in message
>I just got Mushkin Enhaced 2x512 kit in dual channel on my A7n8x dlx rev
>2.0 , I have a unlocked barton 2500+ its a week 09, well i bumped up to 200
>fsb @ 11x but its un stable my ram is pc3500 rated, I also set vcore to
>1.7, I get into windows xp pro and when i try to run 3dmark 03 it loads the
>first test but half into the the first test the blue screen pops up and i
>get rebooted. is thier some timing i should set in my bios for this pc3500
>it work properly?

Dino

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?)

http://www.nforcershq.com/forum/

go here and do a little research...I can hit 215MHZ with OCZ ram in my rev
2.0 and unlocked Barton2500