BrowseGate 3 uses too much of CPU

I am using the latest version of BrowseGate 3 [netcplus.com] on Windows
XP Professional machine.

Lately the CPU usuage of Browsegate [bgnt.exe] is 98-99%. This is
abnormally high and the system is very slow. What could be going wrong?

-- mahesh

BG Mahesh <google@mahesh.com> wrote:
> I am using the latest version of BrowseGate 3 [netcplus.com] on Windows
> XP Professional machine.
> Lately the CPU usuage of Browsegate [bgnt.exe] is 98-99%. This is
> abnormally high and the system is very slow. What could be going wrong?

This perhaps you should ask the netcplus.com support.

Yours,
VB.
deutschen Schlafzimmern passiert".
Harald Schmidt zum "Weltjugendtag"

Volker Birk wrote:
> BG Mahesh <google@mahesh.com> wrote:
> > I am using the latest version of BrowseGate 3 [netcplus.com] on Windows
> > XP Professional machine.
> > Lately the CPU usuage of Browsegate [bgnt.exe] is 98-99%. This is
> > abnormally high and the system is very slow. What could be going wrong?
>
> This perhaps you should ask the netcplus.com support.
>
> Yours,
> VB.

Their support is not that prompt. Is there any other alternate product
which will do the same job as BrowseGate 3? I mainly need the Network
Address Translation [NAT] feature in the product.

-- mahesh

BG Mahesh <google@mahesh.com> wrote:
> Is there any other alternate product
> which will do the same job as BrowseGate 3? I mainly need the Network
> Address Translation [NAT] feature in the product.

I don't know Browsegate, but NAT is aleady part of Windows XP SP2.

If you want to use a single Internet connection for some PCs, perhaps
an extra NAT Router would be a better choice, though.