remember that 6600 leadtek for sale for 149?

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Dear Valued Customer:

Thank you for shopping at xPCgear.com! We apologize again for the wait
Anthony. Unfortunately, we do not have an eta for the video card at the
moment but when will process your order as soon as possible.

Thank you again and please feel free to contact us for further assistance.

Sincerely,

xPCgear.com - Service

service@xPCgear.com

is the e-mail I just got from them asking about the ETA on the card lol

Anthony wrote:

> Dear Valued Customer:
>
> Thank you for shopping at xPCgear.com! We apologize again for the wait
> Anthony. Unfortunately, we do not have an eta for the video card at
> the moment but when will process your order as soon as possible.

This looks like it was written by a kid! Maybe there's a job opening in
their customer service department?

> Thank you again and please feel free to contact us for further
> assistance.
> Sincerely,
>
> xPCgear.com - Service
>
> service@xPCgear.com
>
> is the e-mail I just got from them asking about the ETA on the card lol

Probably hoping you'll tell them to cancel the order.

dvus

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

haha yeah I am not going to lol and I am gonna e-mail them once a week to