Geforce4 440 Go

I have a Toshiba Satellite 5105-S701 with the Geforce4 440 Go. I remmebered
somebody saying in the past Toshiba has underclocked the card by default.

How can I check the clock speed of the card and how to change it?
Should I update the driver and which one should I use? I've checked the
Forceware drivers but they don't seem to support this card.

Thanks!

PS. I am currently using the driver provided from Toshiba support:
Driver date: 19/04/2002
Driver Version: 2.8.4.6

I've never heard of the underrclocking but you could install coolbits.reg
and mess with the settings.

Drivers are a pain on toshes. My dad has a satellite pro 2100. When I tried
later drivers I ended up with a black bar down the right hand side.

This site came to the rescue.

http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/teraphy/enhancer.php

Down load the driver of choice and then use the above to generate a new .inf
file.

Paul