Dialing from Mexico to the US

What's the proper dialing codes from Mexico to the US? Thanks
4 answers Last reply
More about dialing mexico

    On Sat, 8 May 2004 13:20:08 -0400, "Tee Box" <chilidip@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >What's the proper dialing codes from Mexico to the US? Thanks

    +1 area code/number e.g. +13115552368. Different handsets use
    different methods to use a + symbol. Nokia you press the * key twice
    rapidly. Ericsson and Motorola I believe you hold the 0 key til it
    changes to a + character.
    remove NONO from .NONOcom to reply

    Shouldn't it be: +1(area code) ###-####

    Where the "+" is the international access code. In some phones you hold down
    "0" and the + will apper.

    Good luck.

    "Tee Box" <chilidip@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > What's the proper dialing codes from Mexico to the US? Thanks

    >What's the proper dialing codes from Mexico to the US? Thanks

    For most of Mexico just dial 1+ like you were here in the states. I spent a
    summer there and put a local carrier on my Sprint phone and that's how I did
    it.

    --
    John S.

    Tee Box wrote:
    > What's the proper dialing codes from Mexico to the US? Thanks

    001 and the ten digit U.S. number

    --
    jer email reply - I am not a 'ten' ICQ = 35253273
    "All that we do is touched with ocean, yet we remain on the shore of

Cingular Internet Service Providers