Dialing from Mexico to the US

What's the proper dialing codes from Mexico to the US? Thanks

Joseph

Distinguished
May 19, 2002

On Sat, 8 May 2004 13:20:08 -0400, "Tee Box" <chilidip@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>What's the proper dialing codes from Mexico to the US? Thanks

+1 area code/number e.g. +13115552368. Different handsets use
different methods to use a + symbol. Nokia you press the * key twice
rapidly. Ericsson and Motorola I believe you hold the 0 key til it
changes to a + character.
remove NONO from .NONOcom to reply

Shouldn't it be: +1(area code) ###-####

Where the "+" is the international access code. In some phones you hold down
"0" and the + will apper.

Good luck.

"Tee Box" <chilidip@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> What's the proper dialing codes from Mexico to the US? Thanks

>What's the proper dialing codes from Mexico to the US? Thanks

For most of Mexico just dial 1+ like you were here in the states. I spent a
summer there and put a local carrier on my Sprint phone and that's how I did
it.

--
John S.

Jer

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2004

Tee Box wrote:
> What's the proper dialing codes from Mexico to the US? Thanks

001 and the ten digit U.S. number

--
jer email reply - I am not a 'ten' ICQ = 35253273
"All that we do is touched with ocean, yet we remain on the shore of