6600 gt agp prices?

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

So whats the cheapest Ican get one :) I am thinking about ust going to PCI
express I mean hell its replacing agp might as well give in.,..

Dino

so you are building a new computer to fit the video card?..that sure offsets
the cheapest price.

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

yeah but in the end will have to do it regardless UG stupid market why cant
u stick wtih what everyone has! lol

"dino" <whyme@help.com> wrote in message
> so you are building a new computer to fit the video card?..that sure
> offsets
> the cheapest price.

DaveL

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2001

I think I will switch to pci-e when my current motherboard, cpu and ram are
obsolete.

DaveL

"Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> wrote in message
> yeah but in the end will have to do it regardless UG stupid market why
cant
> u stick wtih what everyone has! lol
>

> "dino" <whyme@help.com> wrote in message
> > so you are building a new computer to fit the video card?..that sure
> > offsets
> > the cheapest price.

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

I rather be in a position to upgrade when needed then stuck. Ah well this
gives me an excuse to build a second amd 64 system lol

>I rather be in a position to upgrade when needed then stuck. Ah well this
>gives me an excuse to build a second amd 64 system lol

Oh, the happy time!

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at
uce@ftc.gov
Thanks, robots.

DaveL wrote:

> I think I will switch to pci-e when my current motherboard, cpu and ram
> are obsolete.

By that time you won't have any other choice.

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"I think I will switch to pci-e when my current motherboard, cpu and ram are
obsolete."
By that time you won't have any other choice.

DaveL

Then we'll have something else being forced upoun us just to help Intel sell
more chipsets ;)

Dan

"Dan" <d@d.com> wrote in message

> "I think I will switch to pci-e when my current motherboard, cpu and ram
are
> obsolete."
> By that time you won't have any other choice.
>
> DaveL

model with central content delivery and full remote auditing capability,
just like any media mogul's wet dream...

And this is how it looks on a social scale, the Supreme Court at work
sweeping BS under the rug, eroding the Constitution, and allowing for
fascism:

In other action Monday, the court:

Refused to clarify when police can use deadly force to stop fleeing criminal
suspects but said a lower court got it wrong in allowing a lawsuit against
an officer in Washington state who shot a burglary suspect. Instead, the
court issued an unsigned opinion that found only that the 9th U.S. Circuit
Court of Appeals in San Francisco erred in ruling that the officer, Rochelle
Brosseau, clearly violated the suspect's constitutional rights.

Put restrictions on companies that want to voluntarily clean up their
polluted land and sue former owners to share the costs. The court ruled 7-2
against a company that in 1981 bought land in Texas that had been used for
aircraft engine maintenance businesses and then went to court to recover
some of the $5 million it spent cleaning up pollution there. The justices
said the company improperly tried to use the Superfund law to sue because
the government had not demanded that the cleanup be done.

Ruled that police have authority to arrest suspects on charges that later
fall apart, so long as officers had a second, valid reason for the
detention. The 8-0 ruling set aside a 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals
ruling in favor of Jerome Alford. Two Washington State Patrol officers had
arrested him for tape recording their conversation during a traffic stop in
November 1997. During the traffic stop, Alford told the officers he had case
law showing the taping was legal, but police arrested him anyway partly for
separate reasons, which they did not tell him, that he appeared to be
impersonating a police officer.

The point? Nobody says you have to buy into it...these things are "forced"
only to the degree that the masses allow...