Jaton MX4000-64Twin loses DualView setting after PC has be..

We have a number of PCs that are all running the Jaton MX4000-64Twin
video card and have 2 monitors attached using DualView. We are using the
66.93 drivers on Windows 2000. On one, and only one, of the PCs, if the PC
is turned off overnight, Windows forgets that DualView was being used. You
have to go into the display properties, turn on DualView, and reboot in
order to get it working again.

I have tried installing a different video card to see if the card was
just faulty, but the same problem happens. The second monitor displays the
POST screen and the white Windows 2000 screen with the scrolling bar, but
then goes black once Windows actually loads.

Anyone else have this happen?

Steve

"Steve Stormont" <s.stormont@verizon.net> wrote in message
> We have a number of PCs that are all running the Jaton MX4000-64Twin
> video card and have 2 monitors attached using DualView. We are using the
> 66.93 drivers on Windows 2000. On one, and only one, of the PCs, if the
> PC
> is turned off overnight, Windows forgets that DualView was being used.
> You
> have to go into the display properties, turn on DualView, and reboot in
> order to get it working again.
>
> I have tried installing a different video card to see if the card was
> just faulty, but the same problem happens. The second monitor displays
> the
> POST screen and the white Windows 2000 screen with the scrolling bar, but
> then goes black once Windows actually loads.
>
> Anyone else have this happen?
>
> Steve

Your Windows may have a firewall or similar tool that maybe locking of
writing those save setting in Windows.
You also can see if the trouble MX4000 will have the same problem with
another totally different PC and see if the same problem follow.

CapFusion,...