Help! Can someone get me through N.O.E.?

After about 30 attempts, I'm convinced that I just don't have the fine
motor control to navigate in 3-D and get through N.O.E. (I do fine on the
car missions, but these $#!@# airplanes are way too hard for me,
especially ones like this that require 5+ minutes of perfect execution.)

Can anyone finish this mission for me, so I can unlock the next ones &
continue the game? My savegame is at
www.aracnet.com/~eseligma/GTASAsf7.zip

Thanks!

Erik Seligman, eseligma@aracnet.com / eseligma@ichips.intel.com
Speaking for myself, not Intel or Aracnet.
4 answers Last reply
More about help

    On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 17:35:16 +0000, Erik Seligman wrote:

    > After about 30 attempts, I'm convinced that I just don't have the fine
    > motor control to navigate in 3-D and get through N.O.E. (I do fine on the
    > car missions, but these $#!@# airplanes are way too hard for me,
    > especially ones like this that require 5+ minutes of perfect execution.)
    >
    > Can anyone finish this mission for me, so I can unlock the next ones &
    > continue the game? My savegame is at
    >

    > Thanks!

    > Erik Seligman, eseligma@aracnet.com / eseligma@ichips.intel.com
    > Speaking for myself, not Intel or Aracnet.

    really? After passing flight school, I thought that one was pretty easy.
    I'll do it for you, but how do I use the save game? (without ruining my
    own game in progress)

    Usenet User wrote:
    > On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 17:35:16 +0000, Erik Seligman wrote:
    >

    >>After about 30 attempts, I'm convinced that I just don't have the fine
    >>motor control to navigate in 3-D and get through N.O.E. (I do fine on the
    >>car missions, but these $#!@# airplanes are way too hard for me,
    >>especially ones like this that require 5+ minutes of perfect execution.)
    >>
    >>Can anyone finish this mission for me, so I can unlock the next ones &
    >>continue the game? My savegame is at
    >>

    >>Thanks!

    >>Erik Seligman, eseligma@aracnet.com / eseligma@ichips.intel.com
    >>Speaking for myself, not Intel or Aracnet.
    >

    > really? After passing flight school, I thought that one was pretty easy.
    > I'll do it for you, but how do I use the save game? (without ruining my
    > own game in progress)

    done! although, I have to warn you though, when I was saving it, the
    game warned me I had used a cheat and advised me not to save (you can't
    get 100% using cheats). I hadn't used a cheat, though, so it must have
    detected that this was played on a different machine.

    Thanks!!!

    San Andreas save games are in a folder <User>'s Documents -> GTA San
    Andreas User Files. If you just backup what you have there, then you
    can copy my game in & load the save game. Then after completing the
    mission, save in the same slot...

    --
    Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
    http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

    > done! although, I have to warn you though, when I was saving it, the
    > game warned me I had used a cheat and advised me not to save (you can't
    > get 100% using cheats). I hadn't used a cheat, though, so it must have
    > detected that this was played on a different machine.

    Yeah, I admit it, I used the "blow up all cars" cheat at some point. My
    goal is not to get to 100% (wouldn't be very legit after having you play
    a mission for me!), but just to enjoy the rest of the story missions in
    the game.

    (BTW- did you try to email it to me at the bogus "From" address in my
    earlier post & get a bounce? My correct address is in this one...
    thanks!)

    Erik Seligman, eseligma@aracnet.com
    Speaking for myself, not Intel or Aracnet.

Video Games