Help! Can someone get me through N.O.E.?

Last response: in Video Games
July 31, 2005 9:35:16 PM

After about 30 attempts, I'm convinced that I just don't have the fine
motor control to navigate in 3-D and get through N.O.E. (I do fine on the
car missions, but these $#!@# airplanes are way too hard for me,
especially ones like this that require 5+ minutes of perfect execution.)

Can anyone finish this mission for me, so I can unlock the next ones &
continue the game? My savegame is at
www.aracnet.com/~eseligma/GTASAsf7.zip

Thanks!

Erik Seligman, eseligma@aracnet.com / eseligma@ichips.intel.com
Speaking for myself, not Intel or Aracnet.

More about : question

Anonymous
July 31, 2005 10:35:24 PM

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 17:35:16 +0000, Erik Seligman wrote:

> After about 30 attempts, I'm convinced that I just don't have the fine
> motor control to navigate in 3-D and get through N.O.E. (I do fine on the
> car missions, but these $#!@# airplanes are way too hard for me,
> especially ones like this that require 5+ minutes of perfect execution.)
>
> Can anyone finish this mission for me, so I can unlock the next ones &
> continue the game? My savegame is at
>

> Thanks!

> Erik Seligman, eseligma@aracnet.com / eseligma@ichips.intel.com
> Speaking for myself, not Intel or Aracnet.

really? After passing flight school, I thought that one was pretty easy.
I'll do it for you, but how do I use the save game? (without ruining my
own game in progress)
Anonymous
July 31, 2005 10:57:47 PM

Usenet User wrote:
> On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 17:35:16 +0000, Erik Seligman wrote:
>

>>After about 30 attempts, I'm convinced that I just don't have the fine
>>motor control to navigate in 3-D and get through N.O.E. (I do fine on the
>>car missions, but these $#!@# airplanes are way too hard for me,
>>especially ones like this that require 5+ minutes of perfect execution.)
>>
>>Can anyone finish this mission for me, so I can unlock the next ones &
>>continue the game? My savegame is at
>>

>>Thanks!

>>Erik Seligman, eseligma@aracnet.com / eseligma@ichips.intel.com
>>Speaking for myself, not Intel or Aracnet.
>

> really? After passing flight school, I thought that one was pretty easy.
> I'll do it for you, but how do I use the save game? (without ruining my
> own game in progress)

done! although, I have to warn you though, when I was saving it, the
game warned me I had used a cheat and advised me not to save (you can't
get 100% using cheats). I hadn't used a cheat, though, so it must have
detected that this was played on a different machine.
Related resources
July 31, 2005 11:01:31 PM

Thanks!!!

San Andreas save games are in a folder <User>'s Documents -> GTA San
Andreas User Files. If you just backup what you have there, then you
can copy my game in & load the save game. Then after completing the
mission, save in the same slot...

--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

> done! although, I have to warn you though, when I was saving it, the
> game warned me I had used a cheat and advised me not to save (you can't
> get 100% using cheats). I hadn't used a cheat, though, so it must have
> detected that this was played on a different machine.

Yeah, I admit it, I used the "blow up all cars" cheat at some point. My
goal is not to get to 100% (wouldn't be very legit after having you play
a mission for me!), but just to enjoy the rest of the story missions in
the game.

(BTW- did you try to email it to me at the bogus "From" address in my
earlier post & get a bounce? My correct address is in this one...

!