Gateway 200 speakers 0 DC voltage question

I have just bought a pair of Altec Lansing Gateway 2000 PC speakers, can
anyone help with the DC voltage required to use them?
1 answer Last reply
More about gateway speakers voltage question

    Got any specific model numbers? I've got a pair of Altec Lansing speakers
    that are marked with "GCS100" on the back. Not sure if they are off an old
    Gateway system or not.

    There is also a barcode sticker on the bottom of one of them that has these
    numbers:

    7001090
    FMW 0503965

    And then a seperate white sticker with 83029.

    Its powered by a transformer (located in between 6-7' of wire on each side)
    that says:
    Altec Lansing
    Power Supply Class 2 transformer
    Part No.: A3376
    Model No.: MAU48-15-800D2
    Input: 120V AC 60Hz 25W
    Output: 15V DC 800mA

    "TP" <tgp69@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I have just bought a pair of Altec Lansing Gateway 2000 PC speakers, can
    > anyone help with the DC voltage required to use them?

Gateway Speakers Computers