Nvidia Geforce 5500, problem with TV-out image?

Hi!
I have a strange problem with my Nvidia Geforce 5500.
I can not see the image of my dvd player (LG) in the tv screen, nor
the image of videos palyed in windows media player. However, the
computer screen is visible in tv, and also videos played via media
player classic.

Anyone knows what might be the problem?
Thanks in advance!!!

Try looking at your overlay settings.

"F7" <cjb0f7@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi!
> I have a strange problem with my Nvidia Geforce 5500.
> I can not see the image of my dvd player (LG) in the tv screen, nor
> the image of videos palyed in windows media player. However, the
> computer screen is visible in tv, and also videos played via media
> player classic.
>
> Anyone knows what might be the problem?
> Thanks in advance!!!

TRENDING THREADS