How do I save game?

I just installed GTA San Andreas on my PC. It came with a beautiful HARD
covered manual, very unusual these days. However, nowhere in the manual
does it tell me what key to hit in order to save a game. I tried the ESC to
no avail. Please help.
2 answers Last reply
More about save game

    Chris Frye wrote:
    > I just installed GTA San Andreas on my PC. It came with a beautiful HARD
    > covered manual, very unusual these days. However, nowhere in the manual
    > does it tell me what key to hit in order to save a game. I tried the ESC to
    > no avail. Please help.

    look for a floppy disk icon on the map. as soon as you walk into one of
    these floating floppies, the save dialog will appear. Also, you can't
    save during a mission.

    Chris Frye wrote:

    > I just installed GTA San Andreas on my PC. It came with a beautiful HARD
    > covered manual, very unusual these days. However, nowhere in the manual
    > does it tell me what key to hit in order to save a game. I tried the ESC to
    > no avail. Please help.

    At the very start you only have one save point, in the kitchen of the
    house you live in. It's a floppy disc thing spinning in the air. Look
    on your map and you'll see both green and red house shapes. These are
    possible safe houses, you can buy them and then save in them when
    needed and some also have garages. Red ones cannot be bought yet. when
    purchased they will then show the floppy icon on the map. If and when
    you have more clothes you also have a wardrobe in the safe houses and
    when you have wanted stars you can run inside and change your clothes,
    thus escaping the police. Also if you've lost some life and donut know
    anywhere to get it back you can save your game and your life will go
    back up... this also works for getting the cops off your back too.
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look

Games Video Games