How do I save game?

Last response: in Video Games
August 1, 2005 1:04:48 AM

I just installed GTA San Andreas on my PC. It came with a beautiful HARD
covered manual, very unusual these days. However, nowhere in the manual
does it tell me what key to hit in order to save a game. I tried the ESC to
no avail. Please help.

More about : save game

Anonymous
August 1, 2005 1:36:51 AM

Chris Frye wrote:
> I just installed GTA San Andreas on my PC. It came with a beautiful HARD
> covered manual, very unusual these days. However, nowhere in the manual
> does it tell me what key to hit in order to save a game. I tried the ESC to
> no avail. Please help.

look for a floppy disk icon on the map. as soon as you walk into one of
these floating floppies, the save dialog will appear. Also, you can't
save during a mission.
Anonymous
August 1, 2005 4:22:13 AM

Chris Frye wrote:

> I just installed GTA San Andreas on my PC. It came with a beautiful HARD
> covered manual, very unusual these days. However, nowhere in the manual
> does it tell me what key to hit in order to save a game. I tried the ESC to
> no avail. Please help.

At the very start you only have one save point, in the kitchen of the
house you live in. It's a floppy disc thing spinning in the air. Look
on your map and you'll see both green and red house shapes. These are
possible safe houses, you can buy them and then save in them when
needed and some also have garages. Red ones cannot be bought yet. when
purchased they will then show the floppy icon on the map. If and when
you have more clothes you also have a wardrobe in the safe houses and
when you have wanted stars you can run inside and change your clothes,
thus escaping the police. Also if you've lost some life and donut know
anywhere to get it back you can save your game and your life will go
back up... this also works for getting the cops off your back too.
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look