Hello, I am using Windows 7 home premium, Suddenly my control panel has disabled. Pls help me to enable control panel
thanks in advance
Hmmm, funny that. Have you tried to do a system restore? Restore the settings back to a date when you were allowed to access the control panel?
* The last time I got a message popping up saying that my control panel was disabled, is when I got a virus. It kept saying that it was disabled my the administrator. Saying that, everything was disabled by the "administrator". lol
4. your anti-virus program's scanner (hopefully you have a security program)
All should be full scans after each one finds and removes things reboot and rerun task list
1. MBAM scan
3. MBAM scan
4. if nothing more is found move onto next step otherwise come back here and I will tell you what to do next
5. SAS scan
7. SAS scan
8. same as 4 also SAS will detect Internet cookies I'm not counting Internet cookies as a "come back here problem"
9. ESET scan
11. ESET scan
12. same as 4
13. Full anti-virus scan from your security program
15. Same as 13
16. Boot into Regular mode this time is your control panel still disabled?
Alternatively you could after every reboot try booting into regular mode and see if your control panel is back I still recommend going through all 16 steps to make sure there is nothing malicious on your computer
All scans should be full scans on all your drives and flash drives flash drives are a major carrier of virus'