6600GT vs plain 6800? (AGP version)

DaveL

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2001

The 6800 is better, but if you can wait the 6600GT agp cards will come down
in price next month.

DaveL

DaveL wrote:
> The 6800 is better, but if you can wait the 6600GT agp cards will come down
> in price next month.
>
> DaveL
>

> "darius" <noone@here.invalid> wrote in message
>
>>Let's say I can get a 6600GT or BFG OC 6800 (NO GT) for about same price,
>>which is better?

Newbie question: What does GT stand for here? ;)

Greetz,
Evert

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

this has been asked and answered constantly in here, try scrolling up your
newsreader. the 6800 is faster.
previous responses post links to benchmarks.