Start Menu Icons

I just noticed that on the top left of my Start menu where IE and OE are
listed, for IE I get the familiar icon, but where there should be an icon
for Outlook Express (the familiar envelope) I get the common little sheet of
paper (that's what it looks like) instead of the regular Outlook Express
icon. Anyone know how I can restore this?
1 answer Last reply
More about start menu icons

    jimrx4 wrote:

    > I just noticed that on the top left of my Start menu where IE and OE are
    > listed, for IE I get the familiar icon, but where there should be an icon
    > for Outlook Express (the familiar envelope) I get the common little sheet of
    > paper (that's what it looks like) instead of the regular Outlook Express
    > icon. Anyone know how I can restore this?

    jimrx4,

    I would try this.. Right click on Start/Open. Click on the Programs
    folder. There you'll see the shortcuts for Outlook Express and Internet
    Explorer. Make a new shortcut for OE by going to c:\Program Files\
    Outlook Express. Right-click on MSIMN and go to Create Shortcut. Drag
    that new shortcut over to the Programs folder. Then you can delete the
    old shortcut there. Do the same for c:\Program Files\Internet Explorer.

    Scott

Gateway Internet Explorer Outlook Express Start Menu Computers