need audigy 2zs cd, or copy of cd

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,winnipeg.forsale.computer,winnipeg.forsale.computers (More info?)

jsut lsot my audgiy 2 zs cd and the creative webstie got no downloads for
full version of drivers only updates :(, can anyone send me a copy of thier
cd, or maybe some links for download the full cd maybe.
3 answers Last reply
More about need audigy copy

    This is now a sound card group? wow when did this happen?nvida why didnt u
    tell us u are really creative labs!

    "raj" <rajiv01@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > jsut lsot my audgiy 2 zs cd and the creative webstie got no downloads for
    > full version of drivers only updates :(, can anyone send me a copy of
    > thier cd, or maybe some links for download the full cd maybe.

  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,winnipeg.forsale.computer,winnipeg.forsale.computers (More info?)

    actually you can do almost a complete install from the web drivers...contact
    Creative or go to a computer shop that sell the OEM and try and get a copy
    of the drivers
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,winnipeg.forsale.computer,winnipeg.forsale.computers (More info?)

    I just used my fav program to download the whole CD.. and I dont see ntin
    wrong with it I mean I own the sound card and the programs dont work wtih
    out it so no worries. My Audigy CD exploded in my CDrom drive so had to do
    it lol

    "dino" <whyme@help.com> wrote in message
    > actually you can do almost a complete install from the web
    > drivers...contact
    > Creative or go to a computer shop that sell the OEM and try and get a copy
    > of the drivers

Nvidia Overclocking CD-Rom Graphics