need audigy 2zs cd, or copy of cd

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
December 18, 2004 9:53:58 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,winnipeg.forsale.computer,winnipeg.forsale.computers (More info?)

jsut lsot my audgiy 2 zs cd and the creative webstie got no downloads for
full version of drivers only updates :( , can anyone send me a copy of thier
cd, or maybe some links for download the full cd maybe.

More about : audigy 2zs copy

December 18, 2004 9:53:59 AM

This is now a sound card group? wow when did this happen?nvida why didnt u
tell us u are really creative labs!

"raj" <rajiv01@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> jsut lsot my audgiy 2 zs cd and the creative webstie got no downloads for
> full version of drivers only updates :( , can anyone send me a copy of
> thier cd, or maybe some links for download the full cd maybe.

December 18, 2004 2:30:13 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,winnipeg.forsale.computer,winnipeg.forsale.computers (More info?)

actually you can do almost a complete install from the web drivers...contact
Creative or go to a computer shop that sell the OEM and try and get a copy
of the drivers
December 18, 2004 2:30:14 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,winnipeg.forsale.computer,winnipeg.forsale.computers (More info?)

I just used my fav program to download the whole CD.. and I dont see ntin
wrong with it I mean I own the sound card and the programs dont work wtih
out it so no worries. My Audigy CD exploded in my CDrom drive so had to do
it lol

!