nvidia geforce 440 mx

hi,

i got a problem to connect the pc on tv, i plug the s-video in my card en
the scart in the tv, and it works! but i my color is gone. how can i get
color on my tv? i updated the drives, but still the same problem

Thanks
(ps, my english is not so good, so sorry for that ;-) )
1 answer Last reply
More about nvidia geforce

    "Blackknight" <blackknight008@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > hi,
    >
    > i got a problem to connect the pc on tv, i plug the s-video in my card en
    > the scart in the tv, and it works! but i my color is gone. how can i get
    > color on my tv? i updated the drives, but still the same problem
    >
    > Thanks
    > (ps, my english is not so good, so sorry for that ;-) )

    Two possible reason.
    - Cable may not be good or too long.
    - You may install the driver multiple time.

    First is to check if the cable is the issue.
    Otherwise, uninstall completely of any nVidia driver in Safe Mode.
    Reinstall in normal Windows.

    Workaround [bandaid fix] -
    http://nvidia.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/nvidia.cfg/php/enduser/popup_adp.php?p_sid=GXDI2psh&p_lva=42&p_li=&p_faqid=30&p_created=1096498220

    CapFusion,...