Geforce nvidia 440 mx

BlackKnight

hi,

i got a problem to connect the pc on tv, i plug the s-video in my card en
the scart in the tv, and it works! but i my color is gone. how can i get
color on my tv? i updated the drives, but still the same problem

Thanks
(ps, my english is not so good, so sorry for that ;-) )

> i got a problem to connect the pc on tv, i plug the s-video in my card en
> the scart in the tv, and it works! but i my color is gone. how can i get
> color on my tv? i updated the drives, but still the same problem

Sounds like your video card is set to NTSC. Try changing it to PAL
(it's in the advanced display properties somewhere; since I don't have a
TV connected I can't say exactly where).

Jo

put your television in s-vhs stand;you can select on your television either
in composite video or s-video input
"Blackknight" <blackknight008@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
> hi,
>
> i got a problem to connect the pc on tv, i plug the s-video in my card en
> the scart in the tv, and it works! but i my color is gone. how can i get
> color on my tv? i updated the drives, but still the same problem
>
> Thanks
> (ps, my english is not so good, so sorry for that ;-) )

TRENDING THREADS