Can I hook my BFG 6800 Ultra up to my HDTV?

Jim

Can I hook my BFG 6800 Ultra up to my HDTV? My tv is a sony KV-32HS500 HDTV.
It has a DVI port on the back and I am interested in hooking my PC up to it
just for fun. Will it work if so where should I look for information?

"Jim" <razerviper-news@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Can I hook my BFG 6800 Ultra up to my HDTV? My tv is a sony KV-32HS500
> HDTV. It has a DVI port on the back and I am interested in hooking my PC
> up to it just for fun. Will it work if so where should I look for
> information?

If your Sony TV console have DVI port, you may connect to your 6800 with DVI
port [via DVI cable].
And or -
http://nvidia.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/nvidia.cfg/php/enduser/popup_adp.php?p_sid=GXDI2psh&p_lva=42&p_li=&p_faqid=36&p_created=1096923831

CapFusion,...