Next mission not available

PC version.

I've played through the first batch of the Los Santos missions (with the
exception of "High Stakes, Low-Rider"), up to where "Reuniting the Families"
should be available. I've been running around for two hours, but the icon
doesn't appear, and I'm not getting any cell calls. The only mission icon
available is the HS,LR one.

What am I missing? Do I need to capture a certain amount of rival gang
territory before "RTF" is available?

Thanks for the help.

C. Squire

Some missions are turning points for several 'bosses'.

You'll find that maybe three or four different 'streams' of missions
from different people depend on a single mission being completed.

T.

"ch_squire" <nospam@noway.com> wrote in message
> PC version.
>
> I've played through the first batch of the Los Santos missions (with the
> exception of "High Stakes, Low-Rider"), up to where "Reuniting the
> Families" should be available. I've been running around for two hours,
> but the icon doesn't appear, and I'm not getting any cell calls. The only
> mission icon available is the HS,LR one.
>
> What am I missing? Do I need to capture a certain amount of rival gang
> territory before "RTF" is available?
>
> Thanks for the help.
>
> C. Squire
I am pretty sure High Stakes Low Rider is a required mission, and you will
need to complete it to proceed. I found that the Broadway was the best car
to do this race in.

Rob

Rob Lancaster wrote:

> "ch_squire" <nospam@noway.com> wrote in message
> > PC version.
> >
> > I've played through the first batch of the Los Santos missions (with the
> > exception of "High Stakes, Low-Rider"), up to where "Reuniting the
> > Families" should be available. I've been running around for two hours,
> > but the icon doesn't appear, and I'm not getting any cell calls. The only
> > mission icon available is the HS,LR one.
> >
> > What am I missing? Do I need to capture a certain amount of rival gang
> > territory before "RTF" is available?
> >
> > Thanks for the help.
> >
> > C. Squire
> I am pretty sure High Stakes Low Rider is a required mission, and you will
> need to complete it to proceed. I found that the Broadway was the best car
> to do this race in.
>
> Rob

I am also sure of this
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

Definitely u need to complete the Hi Stakes Lo Rider race to move on!

In message <ECsHe.12309$Aw4.1566@newsfe5-win.ntli.net>
"Rob Lancaster" <robert.lancaster12@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> I am pretty sure High Stakes Low Rider is a required mission, and you will
> need to complete it to proceed. I found that the Broadway was the best car
> to do this race in.

All the street races are, aren't they?

Is the Broadway the low-rider you use for the Pimping missions?

Cheers,
Rob

Rob White schrieb:

Hi Rob.

> Is the Broadway the low-rider you use for the Pimping missions?

Yes, it is.

CU, Venty

"Rob White" <mflt35@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message

> Is the Broadway the low-rider you use for the Pimping missions?

Yes. You can choose any low rider for this mission. If you choose to do the
race again as part of the race tournaments, you will be forced to do it in a
Blade.

Rob

If this is the one I'm thinking about, your first impression is to
compete in the lowrider race in the '64 Impala which is Cesar's car (I
don't know the name of the car).

This car sux. It handles bad.

Use the Blade. This one is better.

You can also use the Remington.

The good thing is that the PC drives bad. And it drives even worse with
bad cars. If you drive cleanly and slowly, you'll win.

T.

tlai909@visto.com wrote:

> If this is the one I'm thinking about, your first impression is to
> compete in the lowrider race in the '64 Impala which is Cesar's car (I
> don't know the name of the car).
>
> This car sux. It handles bad.

I agree!

> Use the Blade. This one is better.

and again, agreed

> You can also use the Remington.

> The good thing is that the PC drives bad. And it drives even worse with
> bad cars. If you drive cleanly and slowly, you'll win.
>
> T.

yup
--

In message <nQUHe.4711$9K3.1150@newsfe7-win.ntli.net>
"Rob Lancaster" <robert.lancaster12@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> Yes. You can choose any low rider for this mission. If you choose to
> do the race again as part of the race tournaments, you will be forced
> to do it in a Blade.

Ah yes, not too bad a car, it does skid and understeer a bit but has
quite a good top speed.

Cheers,
Rob