Cheap place to buy GeForce 6600 GT in UK?

I've just spent 20 minutes checking my local PC Worlds for their BFG GeForce
6600 GT which was £99 in the sales. Unfortunately nobody seems to have them
left so I was wondering If anyone here knew of a place that would have them
at a reasonable price.

Many thanks for your help.

Dan B

Thats a good price - were you looking for the PCI-Express or the AGP
version?

I got my Leadtek 6600GT AGP from www.overclockers.co.uk a week ago - 3
days after buying it they cut the price to £122 + VAT in their weekly
special - i think it ends soon tho!

On 2004-12-27, Peter Cox <peter@lexin.com> wrote:

> I've just spent 20 minutes checking my local PC Worlds for their BFG GeForce
> 6600 GT which was £99 in the sales. Unfortunately nobody seems to have them
> left so I was wondering If anyone here knew of a place that would have them
> at a reasonable price.
>
> Many thanks for your help.

I personally got my 6600GT from http://www.scan.co.uk

HTH

--
LJ
My Realm: http://www.myrealm.co.uk

Phoned up my local PCWorld, they know nothing about this offer.
Their web site is stilll showing it at £199.99
Where did you see this offer, is it in store only?

"Helinut" <helinut@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Phoned up my local PCWorld, they know nothing about this offer.
> Their web site is stilll showing it at £199.99
> Where did you see this offer, is it in store only?

It's in The Sun (spit) today. Ends at 6 apparently. youve got less than 2
hours to track one down!

Regards

Dan

<Adrian.Harper@wlv.ac.uk> wrote in message
Thats a good price - were you looking for the PCI-Express or the AGP
version?

I got my Leadtek 6600GT AGP from www.overclockers.co.uk a week ago - 3
days after buying it they cut the price to £122 + VAT in their weekly
special - i think it ends soon tho!

I was going to do another reply to my original post and say that I wanted
the AGP version (bit thin on the ground arent they!) Ill check out the
overclockers store!

Thanks

Dan

"simon s" <fleabag233@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Helinut" <helinut@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>> Phoned up my local PCWorld, they know nothing about this offer.
>> Their web site is stilll showing it at £199.99
>> Where did you see this offer, is it in store only?
>>

> It's in The Sun (spit) today. Ends at 6 apparently. youve got less than 2
> hours to track one down!
>
> Regards
>
> Dan
>
> I just bought the last BFG 6600GT from PC World Ashford (Kent) for £99.00,
> had to hunt through the shelves of graphic cards to find one. The guys in
> the shop were bloody useless ! Seems pretty good so far, upgraded from
> 5900xt, not noticed that much difference.

Went down to my local PCW. They said they sold out within 2 Hrs of opening
yesterday. Same thing at the other 4 local(ish) branches
Boo Hoo, wish I read the Sun : (