9800 pro vs xfx 6800 128mb

will I see a difference in unreal 2k4? at hi res. and hi detail?

"elrod" <me@somewhre.net> wrote in message
> will I see a difference in unreal 2k4? at hi res. and hi detail?

http://graphics.tomshardware.com/graphic/20041004/vga_charts-06.html

Doesn't look like it. Of course, if you play Doom 3, Farcry or Half Life 2,
you probably will.

no, and yes...."

got it installed, definately runs at high res. and high details much better,
now to try to unlock the pipes..

"Martin Francis" <mcsalty@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "elrod" <me@somewhre.net> wrote in message
> > will I see a difference in unreal 2k4? at hi res. and hi detail?
>
> http://graphics.tomshardware.com/graphic/20041004/vga_charts-06.html
>
> Doesn't look like it. Of course, if you play Doom 3, Farcry or Half Life
2,
> you probably will.
>
> --
> Martin Francis http://www.sixbysix.co.uk
> "Go not to Usenet for counsel, for it will say both no, and yes, and
> no, and yes...."

Those tests are obviously CPU limited.