Epsilon compound?

Towelie

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2002

http://www.gtawh.com/forums_ipb/index.php?showtopic=7529

Last post:
Alright I got a place for you guys to check out until I learn how to get
there myself, Ive gotton to the underworld with the walk through walls code,
underworld, and other weird places, but check this place out. Go here and go
to Coobix's Epsilon Map.
Epsilon compound or college?

The link
(http://s7.invisionfree.com/Sanandreasparanormal/index.php?showtopic=6&st=60&#last)
is dead.

What's the deal with this? Anyone?

--

Beliefs are dangerous. Beliefs allow the mind to stop functioning.
A non-functioning mind is clinically dead. Believe in nothing.

aa #2133
ap #19

towelie wrote:

> http://www.gtawh.com/forums_ipb/index.php?showtopic=7529
>
> Last post:
> Alright I got a place for you guys to check out until I learn how to get
> there myself, Ive gotton to the underworld with the walk through walls code,
> underworld, and other weird places, but check this place out. Go here and go
> to Coobix's Epsilon Map.
> Epsilon compound or college?
>
> The link
> (http://s7.invisionfree.com/Sanandreasparanormal/index.php?showtopic=6&st=60&#last)
> is dead.
>
> What's the deal with this? Anyone?
>
> --
>
> Beliefs are dangerous. Beliefs allow the mind to stop functioning.
> A non-functioning mind is clinically dead. Believe in nothing.
> - Maynard James Keenan
>
> aa #2133
> ap #19

These things make no sense to me, my brain doesn't work that way.
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

TRENDING THREADS