wdm capture driver

I have an Asus v9520vs GeForceFX5200 graphics card and WDM 2.1.2.0
capture driver on an XP SP2 machine. I get the "device is already in
use" message in Virtual VCR and Windows Movie Maker when there is no
other program running.
Maybe something else has priority, but how would I find that out?
Any help appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about capture driver

    stuart_noble@ntlworld.com wrote:
    > I have an Asus v9520vs GeForceFX5200 graphics card and WDM 2.1.2.0
    > capture driver on an XP SP2 machine. I get the "device is already in
    > use" message in Virtual VCR and Windows Movie Maker when there is no
    > other program running.
    > Maybe something else has priority, but how would I find that out?
    > Any help appreciated.

    If you are running on two monitors try turning off the second one...
    this fixed the same problem for me.

Nvidia Windows Movie Maker Graphics