wdm capture driver

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
December 30, 2004 12:25:03 PM

I have an Asus v9520vs GeForceFX5200 graphics card and WDM 2.1.2.0
capture driver on an XP SP2 machine. I get the "device is already in
use" message in Virtual VCR and Windows Movie Maker when there is no
other program running.
Maybe something else has priority, but how would I find that out?
Any help appreciated.

More about : wdm capture driver

Anonymous
February 17, 2005 12:27:49 AM

stuart_noble@ntlworld.com wrote:
> I have an Asus v9520vs GeForceFX5200 graphics card and WDM 2.1.2.0
> capture driver on an XP SP2 machine. I get the "device is already in
> use" message in Virtual VCR and Windows Movie Maker when there is no
> other program running.
> Maybe something else has priority, but how would I find that out?
> Any help appreciated.

If you are running on two monitors try turning off the second one...
this fixed the same problem for me.
!