Nvidia Quadro 4 ebay cheap, get yourself a top quality car..

This is actually a cool card, equivalent to the Ti4400 in specs. Who's the
manufacturer? LeadTek? PNY?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3762&item=5153225417

First of One wrote:

> This is actually a cool card, equivalent to the Ti4400 in specs.

No, the Q4 900XGL is the GF4Ti4600 equivalent. The Ti4400 equivalent is the
750XGL...

Benjamin

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

And the 980XGL is just the 900XGL with AGP8x support, right? I stand
corrected.

First of One wrote:

> And the 980XGL is just the 900XGL with AGP8x support, right?

Correct.

Benjamin

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.