BFG 6600GT OC problem

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 1, 2005 11:19:37 PM

I recently got one of these from PC World for £100 which was nice.

While I am suitably impressed with the cards perfomance e.t.c I have a
strange graphic corruption problem. I regularly use the TV out to play games
on the big screen and when I try to play Fifa 2005 I get strange graphic
corruptions where I would get bits of the displays flicker or bits disappear
altogether. If I play on the monitor display the problem is not there.

Here is the strange part though. I have tried several forceware and guru3d
beta drivers and some of them actually produce the problem on the monitor as
well as the TV but on other games other than Fifa there are no problems.
Fifa is the problem you may say but if I play the same other games on the TV
they show corruptions as well. It is as if certain drivers fix the graphics
corruption but dont do the trick if you have the TV as the display.

Hope that all makes sence :)

Any help would be appreciated.

Ta

Sie