scrolling problem - forceware 71.24

I was messing around with 1368x768 widescreen settings. When I edited
it in "advanced timings" it decided to keep that setting every time I
switch to my native resolution of 1600x1200. It displays 1368x768 but
scrolls the entire 1600x1200 when I move my mouse. For desktop
purposes I've created 1600x1198 centered which works. But everytime I
game at 1600x1200 it does the same thing. Anyway to reset the
settings? I've reinstalled the drivers already.

Eric

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Ehmm maybe you should go back in timings and put back default settings
if theres no default button well since i don't really know about this
problem i can't help much hope its helps

John wrote:
> Ehmm maybe you should go back in timings and put back default
settings
> if theres no default button well since i don't really know about this
> problem i can't help much hope its helps

The only thing that fixed it was manually commenting out everything
related to the driver in the registry and reinstalling.

Eric