Rant on GTA related stuff

Sorry I made it a website, I am going to add it to another website so
figured this be best:
http://community-2.webtv.net/ClaudeSpeed/Videogames/

"Phat Nick" <ClaudeSpeed@webtv.net> wrote in message
> Sorry I made it a website, I am going to add it to another website so
> figured this be best:
> http://community-2.webtv.net/ClaudeSpeed/Videogames/

Couldn't you have just posted it on the newsgroup? I don't see why I had to
click on a link to read inept swearing and tearful ranting by someone with
the same command of English as a ten year-old.

"Chris Wright" <nospam@chris.com> wrote in

> "Phat Nick" <ClaudeSpeed@webtv.net> wrote in message
>> Sorry I made it a website, I am going to add it to another website so
>> figured this be best:
>> http://community-2.webtv.net/ClaudeSpeed/Videogames/
>>

> Couldn't you have just posted it on the newsgroup? I don't see why I
> had to click on a link to read inept swearing and tearful ranting by
> someone with the same command of English as a ten year-old.

If it's that bad (not gonna bother reading it, myself) then we should be
thankful he spared us...

-- Bob

In message <16042-42EF7BF8-1352@storefull-3115.bay.webtv.net>
ClaudeSpeed@webtv.net (Phat Nick) wrote:

> Sorry I made it a website, I am going to add it to another website so
> figured this be best:
> http://community-2.webtv.net/ClaudeSpeed/Videogames/

Understood chief, glad your mind is working like the rest of us
gun-happy GTA fans.

And if *I'm* saying that....

Cheers,
Rob

Phat Nick wrote:
> Sorry I made it a website, I am going to add it to another website so
> figured this be best:
> http://community-2.webtv.net/ClaudeSpeed/Videogames/

One suggestion: Justify left.

You guys are harsh.

He's on webtv... he's already above the bell curve.

T.

tlai909@visto.com wrote:
> You guys are harsh.
>
> He's on webtv... he's already above the bell curve.

No ill will intended. It's merely a suggestion that would make his page
much easier on the eye.

Odd Bob schrieb:

>>Couldn't you have just posted it on the newsgroup? I don't see why I
>>had to click on a link to read inept swearing and tearful ranting by
>>someone with the same command of English as a ten year-old.
>
> If it's that bad (not gonna bother reading it, myself) then we should be
> thankful he spared us...

It IS rude language alright. Maybe the effect would've been
bigger if it was written a bit more calm. After having read it, I
can understand why. The writer certainly has a point there
though it does not get truer by shouting.

CU, Venty

Phat Nick wrote:
> I'm sorry about the swearing within what I wrote. And some grammer
> mistakes, I was tired and angry at the time so I just typed what came to
> mind which included the swearing. I hope I didn't offend anyone this
> way, merely stating my opinion.

An opinion you're more than entitled to express with whatever words you
wish. I just meant that it would be easier to read if the text were
aligned to the left, like a book.
I agree with some of what you wrote and I have a few other gripes about
the game as well.

On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 09:58:16 -0400, ClaudeSpeed@webtv.net (Phat Nick)
wrote:

>Sorry I made it a website, I am going to add it to another website so
>figured this be best:
>http://community-2.webtv.net/ClaudeSpeed/Videogames/

Hmm.. When someone defends GTA, yet sounds like an illiterate ranting
fool at the time, it doesn't tend to have much impact. In fact,
perhaps a negative impact.

This bit: "Your just dumb", is a gem. To me, "dumb" would be not
knowing the difference between "your" and "you're".

andyt