Leadtek 6800GT PCI-E?

Has anyone in the UK bought the Leadtek 6800GT PCI-E card from
Overclockers.co.uk or another website?

I would llike to know if it comes in a retail box with games + and more
important if the PCI-E power adapter comes with the retail package as
standard?

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

It think it would be easier to ask them. If it doesn't say OEM then its
retail box most of the time but yea you should ask them and if its
retail box it comes we everything you need to make it work including
all adapters you need they won't just give out cards with missing stuff
and in retail box they do give games don't know which one with the
9800GT but with my 6600GT they gave Prince of Persia and XIII plus
demos drivers and lot of DVD stuff depending if you got the card with
video in. They problably give the same games as 6600GT.

Richard Dower wrote:
> Has anyone in the UK bought the Leadtek 6800GT PCI-E card from
> Overclockers.co.uk or another website?
>
> I would llike to know if it comes in a retail box with games + and more
> important if the PCI-E power adapter comes with the retail package as
> standard?

I've bought the PCIe 6800GT TDH Leadtek card in the Netherlands, the
retail edition. It includes two DVI to analog adapters, but no power
adapter. Thankfully my new PSU already has such a connector. I've no
clue where you could pick up such an adapter.

RJT

Richard Dower wrote:
> Has anyone in the UK bought the Leadtek 6800GT PCI-E card from
> Overclockers.co.uk or another website?
>
> I would llike to know if it comes in a retail box with games + and more
> important if the PCI-E power adapter comes with the retail package as
> standard?

The PCIe card takes it's power from the PCIe rail and so there is no
requirement for a power adapter. The AGP version has the AGP to PCIe
bridge and therefore requires the adapter because the AGP bus cannot
supply enough power.

With my Leadtek retail box I got Prince of Persia, Splinter Cell, and
Doom 3. I also got the DVI-I to VGA ADAPTER.

Awesome card!!!!

Ron