john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Wow seriously the 6600GT runs Doom3 at Highres, 1024x768 32bit smoothy
just telling this for those again who keeps saying the 9800 Pro rules.
Dude anyway buy the 9800 Pro but dont try to convince me it is better.

The end of Doom3 is awsome by the way I choosed to send to transmission
to earth. What happens when you cancel it?? Does the game changes or
something?

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Doesn't it change the end? Because when you send the transmission, at
the end the flight arrives with reinforcemenet but what happens if you
don't send the transmission and they flight doesn't come then there
must be a new end no?

John wrote:

> Wow seriously the 6600GT runs Doom3 at Highres, 1024x768 32bit smoothy
> just telling this for those again who keeps saying the 9800 Pro rules.
> Dude anyway buy the 9800 Pro but dont try to convince me it is better.
>
> The end of Doom3 is awsome by the way I choosed to send to
> transmission to earth. What happens when you cancel it?? Does the
> game changes or something?

Not that I could see, just some different conversations depending on what
you do.

--
dvus

"John" <beretta92fs_inox@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Doesn't it change the end? Because when you send the transmission, at
> the end the flight arrives with reinforcemenet but what happens if you
> don't send the transmission and they flight doesn't come then there
> must be a new end no?

No. The "bad guy" sends the transmission anyway. Pull up a saved game and
try it if you like.

Dan

NaDa

John wrote:

> Doesn't it change the end? Because when you send the transmission, at
> the end the flight arrives with reinforcemenet but what happens if you
> don't send the transmission and they flight doesn't come then there
> must be a new end no?

Yeah. The marine from the first "Doom" gets a bad haircut from Hell Knight.