one monitor is flickering

Is it common for a video card to cause flickering,
more than just flickering, and then go back to
normal? I should switch monitor to other output
and see if it continues as the other monitor is
fine, right? Is Nvidia good about warranty? One
year?
Thanks : -)
2 answers Last reply
More about monitor flickering

    No it isn't normal. it's not nVidia that gives the warranty but your
    cards brand like I have MSI they give a year most of the time it's just
    a year. Anyway if it cause to much flickering bring it back for an
    exchange it happens sometime to get a damaged card.

    "John" <beretta92fs_inox@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    : No it isn't normal. it's not nVidia that gives the warranty but your
    : cards brand like I have MSI they give a year most of the time it's just
    : a year. Anyway if it cause to much flickering bring it back for an
    : exchange it happens sometime to get a damaged card.

    I switched monitors and the same monitor flickered, so
    I think it's the monitor. Reasonable? It's not the adapter.
    I'd hate to pay freight to ship it back to NEC.

Nvidia Graphics Cards Monitors Graphics