Sign in with
Your question

At&t dsl wireless router problem

Last response: in Mac Os X
February 22, 2012 10:57:23 PM

Hello,

I had to unplug my Mac and dsl modem for two days for construction in my home. Now, I cannot get the dsl broadband to connect. The message I get is dsl failed to connect. I've run diagnostics and reset the modem, but nothing works. Does anyone have any insight into the problem? Thanks! Cindy
March 28, 2012 6:34:01 AM

Texasgirl76052 said:
Hello,

I had to unplug my Mac and dsl modem for two days for construction in my home. Now, I cannot get the dsl broadband to connect. The message I get is dsl failed to connect. I've run diagnostics and reset the modem, but nothing works. Does anyone have any insight into the problem? Thanks! Cindy

Yes Cin I'm here for you, commiserating, that the what 2nd largest media company in the world markets themselves as Apple customer supportive, but when we need support we get the classic hit; "That's an Apple issue, you'll have to call Apple", they seem to forget that we are not paying Apple every month to deliver well tooled products, that work smoothly. You're going to have to get ATT tech support on the phone, and here is what they will say; " connect using a direct Ethernet cable. Then once that's done, there is a good chance they will be abler to talk you through the trouble, I hope. And I hope that helps. I assume your using equipment that they sent you? You should have your son with you in case you need to execute a couple exotic fiddling with. I've got a VOIP service that costs about 12 bucks a month, but after dropping the Att anchor service, my "LL" is now piped through my lame "broad"band DSL service but they made me buy new equipment and they have not been competent or good at it. I was forced to suscribe to U-Verse, a slower less reliable that my last. If you get into specific details, I'll try to be more helpful.. Thanks.

I had the problem with my Apple airport
m
l
Related resources
!