as i was flying over the ghost town.... i saw the ghost of..

freaky!

huh!

cheers!
Doc

--
Who dropped a whole truckload of fizzies into the swim meet? Who delivered
the medical school cadavers to the alumni dinner? Every Halloween, the trees

Sounds like another "bigfoot". Next time anyone sees anything weird,
remember to hit F1 or PrintScreen if it's on the PC version.

Phil Hibbs.

nope.... i saw him... of course.... i've done a shitload of human rights
work against some real nazis.... so i wouldn't put some creative hacking
past their whore asses.... but still..... atop the building where pulaski
was spost to cap cj.... i saw 'his ghost'.

cheers!
Doc

"Doc Martian" <docmartian@verizon.net> wrote in message
> nope.... i saw him... of course.... i've done a shitload of human rights
> work against some real nazis.... so i wouldn't put some creative hacking
> past their whore asses....

*snip*

I'm probably going to end up blocking you, so will you just let me know
whether you're a troll or not please?

it's from animal house.

cheers!
Doc

--

"Leodiensian" <chrispoad@gmail.com> wrote in message
> What a strange signature you have.

I think this guy is a genius. We should listen to his wise words.

> here's my favorite.
>
> subj: face it... you were all on coke during the seventies.... star wars
> episode iv-vi could have featured the village people and you STILL would
> have applauded like idiots.
>
> body: cheers! Doc
>
> cheers!
> Doc
>
> --

Ah, right, just a bit of a crazy eccentric then rather than a malicious
troll. I won't block him then in case he says anything funny.

On Thu, 4 Aug 2005 09:11:01 +0100, Chris Wright wrote:

> "Doc Martian" <docmartian@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> here's my favorite.
>>
>> subj: face it... you were all on coke during the seventies.... star wars
>> episode iv-vi could have featured the village people and you STILL would
>> have applauded like idiots.
>>
>> body: cheers! Doc
>>
>> cheers!
>> Doc
>>
>> --
>
> Ah, right, just a bit of a crazy eccentric then rather than a malicious
> troll. I won't block him then in case he says anything funny.

I used to think he was one of the many trolls in AFS, but he does actually
make sense from time to time, and even make some good posts. So he's
managed to avoid my killfile.