NV Tweak User please help

Si

I have posted this before and got no response. Would someone using
NVTweak please have a look at their AGP settings. In the box with the 2x
4x 8x slider does it say PCI Mode underneath ? Mine does and I am
wondering if my card is not running in AGP mode properly. It benchmarks
OK but nothing special at all. It is a 6600GT BTW and seems no better
than my old Radeon 9800 that I sold fro what I paid for <---Nice !

Thanks in advance

Si

Si wrote:

> I have posted this before and got no response. Would someone using
> NVTweak please have a look at their AGP settings. In the box with the
> 2x 4x 8x slider does it say PCI Mode underneath ? Mine does and I am
> wondering if my card is not running in AGP mode properly. It
> benchmarks OK but nothing special at all. It is a 6600GT BTW and
> seems no better than my old Radeon 9800 that I sold fro what I paid
> for <---Nice !

I have a box labelled "AGP rate" in which the slider appears to be graduated
in units of "PCI mode" from what must be 2X to 4X and 8X.

--
dvus

Si

dvus wrote:
> Si wrote:
>

>>I have posted this before and got no response. Would someone using
>>NVTweak please have a look at their AGP settings. In the box with the
>>2x 4x 8x slider does it say PCI Mode underneath ? Mine does and I am
>>wondering if my card is not running in AGP mode properly. It
>>benchmarks OK but nothing special at all. It is a 6600GT BTW and
>>seems no better than my old Radeon 9800 that I sold fro what I paid
>>for <---Nice !
>

> I have a box labelled "AGP rate" in which the slider appears to be graduated
> in units of "PCI mode" from what must be 2X to 4X and 8X.

Thats the answer I was hoping for. Thanks a lot.

Regards

Si