FX 5500 & TV out

Can anyone tell me why the picture on MY tv seems to be very orange?

I have only recently installed the 5500 from having an old ti4200. and
apart from installing the slightly newer version of the drivers along with
the new card, nothing has been changed.

could it just be a lower quality tv encoder?

or is it something I have to twek in the settings?

Soupladel

"Soupladel" <Soupladel@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me why the picture on MY tv seems to be very orange?
>
> I have only recently installed the 5500 from having an old ti4200. and
> apart from installing the slightly newer version of the drivers along with
> the new card, nothing has been changed.
>
> could it just be a lower quality tv encoder?
>
> or is it something I have to twek in the settings?
>
> Soupladel

I should also mention that when I used to play full screen video on the TV
it used to play full screen when I adjusted the TV aspect, now regardless of
the aspect on the TV, it still only plays as a rectangle in the middle of
the screen!

Soupladel