UT2K4 Active Profile?

I have a BFG GeForce 6800 GT (OC) and I play Unreal Tournament 2004. I
noticed in the driver settings under the conttrol panel several games are
listed - mine isn't. Is there a download to install UT2K4 profile?

Thanks in advance

Just make your own profile. A profile is simply a set of settings that are
applied when a game loads, settings like FSAA and anisotropy.

"fabbl" <nospam@please.com> wrote in message
> I have a BFG GeForce 6800 GT (OC) and I play Unreal Tournament 2004. I
> noticed in the driver settings under the conttrol panel several games are
> listed - mine isn't. Is there a download to install UT2K4 profile?
>
> Thanks in advance

im going to order this card on monday. could you tell me what you think of
it please.

Sorry so late, almost gave up on the thread.

- Easy to install
- Runs with UT2004, Far Cry, Rise of Nations and RailRoad Tycoon 3
- No Complaints
- Has a stylish blue glow!!
- Really like it a lot.