Geforce 6800 PCI-Express - UK Availability

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 10, 2005 2:43:41 PM

Hi

Does anyone know where in the UK I can get a Geforce 6800 256Mb PCI-Express
card from, not looking for GT or Ultra models.

Can only find AGP versions.

Cheers
Anonymous
January 10, 2005 3:38:07 PM

"sp" <die.all.spammers@bloodbath.com> wrote in message
> try this link
> http://www.overclock.co.uk/customer/product.php?product...
>
> thats an ASUS 6800 256MB using PCI-E
>
> hope this helps
>
> sp

Thanks for that, sadly it's out of stock and overpriced.

Dabs.com have an AGP version for just under £180 inc vat and delivery,
wonder why the PCI-Express ones are so much more.
Related resources
January 10, 2005 7:50:23 PM

i upgraded mine to a 6800GT 256MB AGP and it runs fine. but the rig was
built before i knew about PCI-E. That doesn't bother me as my rig is pretty
beefed anyway

sp
January 10, 2005 11:08:55 PM

NDF wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does anyone know where in the UK I can get a Geforce 6800 256Mb PCI-Express
> card from, not looking for GT or Ultra models.
>
> Can only find AGP versions.
>
> Cheers

Found one here for you:

http://www.komplett.co.uk/k/ki.asp?sku=305437&cks=ASS&a...