Geforce 6800 PCI-Express - UK Availability

Hi

Does anyone know where in the UK I can get a Geforce 6800 256Mb PCI-Express
card from, not looking for GT or Ultra models.

Can only find AGP versions.

Cheers
5 answers Last reply
More about geforce 6800 express availability

    try this link
    http://www.overclock.co.uk/customer/product.php?productid=18149

    thats an ASUS 6800 256MB using PCI-E

    hope this helps

    sp

    "sp" <die.all.spammers@bloodbath.com> wrote in message
    > try this link
    > http://www.overclock.co.uk/customer/product.php?productid=18149
    >
    > thats an ASUS 6800 256MB using PCI-E
    >
    > hope this helps
    >
    > sp

    Thanks for that, sadly it's out of stock and overpriced.

    Dabs.com have an AGP version for just under £180 inc vat and delivery,
    wonder why the PCI-Express ones are so much more.

    i upgraded mine to a 6800GT 256MB AGP and it runs fine. but the rig was
    built before i knew about PCI-E. That doesn't bother me as my rig is pretty
    beefed anyway

    sp

    NDF wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Does anyone know where in the UK I can get a Geforce 6800 256Mb PCI-Express
    > card from, not looking for GT or Ultra models.
    >
    > Can only find AGP versions.
    >
    > Cheers

    Found one here for you:

    http://www.komplett.co.uk/k/ki.asp?sku=305437&cks=ASS&assoc=4C2FF9D1-DC26-4C9F-AC69-C615391841FE

    the same site has a 6800 in PCI-E at a good price. check it out here
    http://www.overclock.co.uk/customer/product.php?productid=18187

    hope this helps

    sp

Nvidia PCI Express Geforce Graphics Product