GTA San Andreas Expansion Pack!

Last response: in Video Games
August 4, 2005 6:16:21 AM

Ok the subject caught your eye, but that isn't really in the make yet.
But if there is one, what would you like to be in it? A new city?
Liberty city becomes a full-blown area? Big Smoke actually survives the
fire? The Mafia that CJ robs came to hunt CJ down?

Or u would say forget it, just give me GTA6 Crime City?

Or u would say forget the expansion pack, give me a bug fix patch first
:p ?
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 11:32:06 AM

no expansion.

just focus on the next installment

"Shawn LeBron" <scl1003@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Ok the subject caught your eye, but that isn't really in the make yet.
> But if there is one, what would you like to be in it? A new city?
> Liberty city becomes a full-blown area? Big Smoke actually survives the
> fire? The Mafia that CJ robs came to hunt CJ down?
>
> Or u would say forget it, just give me GTA6 Crime City?
>
> Or u would say forget the expansion pack, give me a bug fix patch first
> :p ?

Anonymous
August 6, 2005 4:48:12 AM

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 02:16:21 -0700, Shawn LeBron wrote:

> Big Smoke actually survives the fire?

argh! I had one more mission to go and now you spoiled it for me!

nooo!!!

seriously though, I've never cared about having movies spoiled, but when
you've put dozens and dozens of hours into beating a game...
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
August 11, 2005 4:46:47 AM

Usenet User wrote:
> On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 02:16:21 -0700, Shawn LeBron wrote:
>

>>Big Smoke actually survives the fire?
>

> argh! I had one more mission to go and now you spoiled it for me!
>
> nooo!!!
>

> seriously though, I've never cared about having movies spoiled, but when
> you've put dozens and dozens of hours into beating a game...
As a matter of fact he is dead before burned by fire. You (CJ) kill him
in gis crack mansion, and than the fire starts (he's tough bastard in
armor, magically immune for headshots).

Don't thank me for spoiling totally
Anonymous
August 11, 2005 4:46:48 AM

> (he's tough bastard in
> armor, magically immune for headshots).

He's got a Kevlar porkpie hat and bullet-proof glasses.
Anonymous
November 6, 2009 12:24:55 PM

*** IS THIS CRAP MY EYES HURT FROM THIS LAME GRAPHIC" i mean like, the gun muzzle was ugly, the game graphics were uglier than in gta vice, and the characters looked mega ugly.
November 6, 2009 5:52:34 PM

I loved GTA:Sanandreas, but it's over. I may go back to it for a little while from time to time, but the series has made real progression since 2004. Bring on the new stuff.
!