Considering the BFG 6600 GT OC, have questions though

Hello, I am considering going with the BFG 6600 GT OC PCIE card for
my newest computer build. I also considered the Sapphire X700 Pro
card as well.

I primarily play Medal of Honor and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005. Last
year I had to switch to ATI cards because Nividia cards were causing a
lot of artifacting and locking up in TW 2004. Once I switched to ATI
no problems.

My questions: Is anyone using the BFG card with either of these
games? Has anyone had issues of artifacting with this card? Any
comments about either of these two cards? And lastly, which one would
you go with?

Thanks for your input and help

"SurLyN" <surlyn@pinseeker.com> wrote in message
> Hello, I am considering going with the BFG 6600 GT OC PCIE card for
> my newest computer build. I also considered the Sapphire X700 Pro
> card as well.
>
> I primarily play Medal of Honor and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005. Last
> year I had to switch to ATI cards because Nividia cards were causing a
> lot of artifacting and locking up in TW 2004. Once I switched to ATI
> no problems.
>
> My questions: Is anyone using the BFG card with either of these
> games? Has anyone had issues of artifacting with this card? Any
> comments about either of these two cards? And lastly, which one would
> you go with?
>
> Thanks for your input and help

Have a look-see at the thread titled "Any help with blurry 2d on a GeForce
6800?" started on 1/2/05. It's about my experiences with the BFG Tech 6800
cards, but I wouldn't be surprised if the shoddy components were shared with
the 6600 line of cards too. I'm steering clear of BFG Tech from now on. Not
worth the risk when there are better brands.

Cory

TRENDING THREADS