Video display problems with geforce 6800 & benq fp937S+

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 12, 2005 11:56:01 PM

hi,

i have a problem with full screen video. i got a distorted picture.
everything else is working fine , like games.

i have a geforce 6800 and a BenQ fp937s+ tft monitor and latest
drivers. what can be the problem?
February 28, 2005 2:57:01 PM

Hi Siebo,

I´ve the same constelation on my system and i also had the problem
with full screen video viewing. The Problem is the refresh rate of the
monitor option in the Desktop properties. I used to set the monitor
refresh rate to 75hz, now i dropped it to 60, because i other groups i
read i should not use 72, which might cause other problems. Now with
60Mhz refresh rate i´ve no problem watching videos or DVD´s in
full-screen mode

Ciao
CptAmerica

!