Video display problems with geforce 6800 & benq fp937S+

hi,

i have a problem with full screen video. i got a distorted picture.
everything else is working fine , like games.

i have a geforce 6800 and a BenQ fp937s+ tft monitor and latest
drivers. what can be the problem?
1 answer Last reply
More about video display problems geforce 6800 benq fp937s

    Hi Siebo,

    I´ve the same constelation on my system and i also had the problem
    with full screen video viewing. The Problem is the refresh rate of the
    monitor option in the Desktop properties. I used to set the monitor
    refresh rate to 75hz, now i dropped it to 60, because i other groups i
    read i should not use 72, which might cause other problems. Now with
    60Mhz refresh rate i´ve no problem watching videos or DVD´s in
    full-screen mode

    Ciao
    CptAmerica

    siebo wrote:
    > hi,
    >
    > i have a problem with full screen video. i got a distorted picture.
    > everything else is working fine , like games.
    >
    > i have a geforce 6800 and a BenQ fp937s+ tft monitor and latest
    > drivers. what can be the problem?

Nvidia BenQ Video Geforce Graphics