XFX GeForce FX6800GT 256MB

Does anyone know where I can get one of these in the UK? I've looked at the
major sites (Dabs, EBuyer, Aria etc) but they all seem to be out of stock. I
would like to get one now before I spend my dosh on something else lol.

Cheers.

Si

--
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me then a frontal lobotomy.
11 answers Last reply

    In alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia, Si ordered an army of hamsters to
    type:

    > Does anyone know where I can get one of these in the UK? I've looked
    > at the major sites (Dabs, EBuyer, Aria etc) but they all seem to be
    > out of stock. I would like to get one now before I spend my dosh on
    > something else lol.
    >
    > Cheers.
    >
    > Si

    You'll have to be patient. Place an order with Dabs and they will send it
    out as soon as they get stock.

    Also places might not order any stock til items are ordered from them.

    "Si" <si@munirs.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know where I can get one of these in the UK? I've looked at
    > the major sites (Dabs, EBuyer, Aria etc) but they all seem to be out of
    > stock. I would like to get one now before I spend my dosh on something
    > else lol.
    >
    > Cheers.
    >
    > Si

    http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/ProductInfo.asp?WebProductID=136443

    hth

    Thanks eddy.

    Si

    --
    "fasteddy" <nospam@nospam"100".com> wrote in message

    > "Si" <si@munirs.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone know where I can get one of these in the UK? I've looked at
    >> the major sites (Dabs, EBuyer, Aria etc) but they all seem to be out of
    >> stock. I would like to get one now before I spend my dosh on something
    >> else lol.
    >>
    >> Cheers.
    >>
    >> Si
    >>
    > http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/ProductInfo.asp?WebProductID=136443
    >
    > hth

    maybe a dumb question, but I have to know. Why cant people overseas buy
    products from the United States? I would assume that if you have a
    Visa/Mastercard etc..., you can ship via FedEx. I can see maybe paying a
    few more dollars for something that way, but how much could it be? Is it
    that some manufacturers will not warranty things going outside of the
    country? My example for something like a video card that would ship to me
    (Virginia) would be 10$, maybe 20$ for someone in England?

    Just curious....

    SL
    "fasteddy" <nospam@nospam"100".com> wrote in message

    > "Si" <si@munirs.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone know where I can get one of these in the UK? I've looked at
    >> the major sites (Dabs, EBuyer, Aria etc) but they all seem to be out of
    >> stock. I would like to get one now before I spend my dosh on something
    >> else lol.
    >>
    >> Cheers.
    >>
    >> Si
    >>
    > http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/ProductInfo.asp?WebProductID=136443
    >
    > hth

    "Si" <si@munirs.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know where I can get one of these in the UK? I've looked at
    > the major sites (Dabs, EBuyer, Aria etc) but they all seem to be out of
    > stock. I would like to get one now before I spend my dosh on something
    > else lol.
    >
    > Cheers.

    Overclockers.co.uk?

    "SL" <pillott@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > maybe a dumb question, but I have to know. Why cant people overseas buy
    > products from the United States? I would assume that if you have a
    > Visa/Mastercard etc..., you can ship via FedEx. I can see maybe paying a
    > few more dollars for something that way, but how much could it be? Is it
    > that some manufacturers will not warranty things going outside of the
    > country? My example for something like a video card that would ship to me
    > (Virginia) would be 10$, maybe 20$ for someone in England?

    why would we buy from america? a lot of people here, myself included only
    use a debit card such as switch, and by the time you pay the import duty you
    could end up paying way over the odds.

    > Just curious....
    >
    > SL
    > "fasteddy" <nospam@nospam"100".com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Si" <si@munirs.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
    >>> Does anyone know where I can get one of these in the UK? I've looked at
    >>> the major sites (Dabs, EBuyer, Aria etc) but they all seem to be out of
    >>> stock. I would like to get one now before I spend my dosh on something
    >>> else lol.
    >>>
    >>> Cheers.
    >>>
    >>> Si
    >>>
    >> http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/ProductInfo.asp?WebProductID=136443
    >>
    >> hth

    I've bought one at spacecentersystems.com or something similar ;)

    I'm in Italy, they are in Texas. No shipping problems. And with the good
    rate of the euro it was so cheap :)

    Fabio

    > Does anyone know where I can get one of these in the UK? I've looked at
    the
    > major sites (Dabs, EBuyer, Aria etc) but they all seem to be out of stock.
    > would like to get one now before I spend my dosh on something else lol.

    A lot of decent American shops, e.g. NewEgg and Zipzoomfly, do not ship
    outside of the US. The ones that do, shipping often tends to be outrageous
    ($10 for VA, $50 for UK...)

    Officially, mfrs do not warranty things outside of the US, though if the
    card is indistinguishable from the local one, there's a good chance RMA will
    work.

    "SL" <pillott@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > maybe a dumb question, but I have to know. Why cant people overseas buy
    > products from the United States? I would assume that if you have a
    > Visa/Mastercard etc..., you can ship via FedEx. I can see maybe paying a
    > few more dollars for something that way, but how much could it be? Is it
    > that some manufacturers will not warranty things going outside of the
    > country? My example for something like a video card that would ship to me
    > (Virginia) would be 10$, maybe 20$ for someone in England?
    >
    > Just curious....
    >
    > SL

    $25 to ship to UK

    "Nero" <nero@rome.it> wrote in message
    > $25 to ship to UK

    plus import tax

    no import tax

    do the same as a lot of people do..............
    get it sent as a gift....
    no tax

    "Iain Dingsdale" <iaindingsdale@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

    > "Nero" <nero@rome.it> wrote in message