Recruiting gang members

I'm at the mission where the rioting has started in the city and I've got
Cesar with me. We need to recruit some grove street gang members before we
go and meet Cesars people.

How the smeg do you do this?
I'm sure I've been shown at some point but I forget.

--
Alex

Hermes: "We can't afford that! Especially not Zoidberg!"
Zoidberg: "They took away my credit cards!"

www.drzoidberg.co.uk
www.sffh.co.uk
www.ebayfaq.co.uk

Once you have recruited gang members you can also make them stay put by
pressing H and make them follow you again by pressing G.

They are next to useless in turf wars btw. :p

flightlessvacuum@gmail.com wrote:
> Once you have recruited gang members you can also make them stay put by
> pressing H and make them follow you again by pressing G.
>
> They are next to useless in turf wars btw. :p

They are useless, period. They only get in the way. That's one of my
gripes about the game. The whole "recruit a gang" concept is completely
irrelevant to the story.
Another gripe is that aircraft are severely buffeted by the wind during
a storm (which happens too often), but only when you are in it. Sitting
on the ground, the plane will just sit there, but as soon as you sit in
the cockpit, the plane will get blown off the runway.

Paul

Splendid

Target the gang member and press G

Paul wrote:
> Target the gang member and press G

Ah , thanks.

--
Alex

Hermes: "We can't afford that! Especially not Zoidberg!"
Zoidberg: "They took away my credit cards!"

www.drzoidberg.co.uk
www.sffh.co.uk
www.ebayfaq.co.uk

TRENDING THREADS