6600GT with Purevideo installed and no picture on WMP9?

Any ideas why it shows it playing but no picture? am i missing something
obvious?

any help would be great thanks....

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

install the video drives like divx?

"Leftovers" <leftovers@nospamnews.comcast.net> wrote in message
> Any ideas why it shows it playing but no picture? am i missing something
> obvious?
>
> any help would be great thanks....

DaveL

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2001

Upgrade to WMP 10. I had to do that to use newer video drivers.

DaveL

"Leftovers" <leftovers@nospamnews.comcast.net> wrote in message
> Any ideas why it shows it playing but no picture? am i missing something
> obvious?
>
> any help would be great thanks....

TRENDING THREADS