*Black Project* - won't let me start as I'm too fat!

I put on a lot of weight so I can date Katie and Michelle.

Now I can't lose it without wasting a lot of time at the gym.

And the Truth won't all me to do the mission!

T.
5 answers Last reply
More about black project start

    I lost the weight and passed the missions.

    These missions are kinda easy if you're tooled up and have good armour
    and health.

    The reason why you are denied is that you're probably too fat for the
    jetpack.

    T.

    In article <1123236501.549120.235470@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    <tlai909@visto.com> wrote:
    >I put on a lot of weight so I can date Katie and Michelle.
    >
    >Now I can't lose it without wasting a lot of time at the gym.
    >
    >And the Truth won't all me to do the mission!

    Hmm, has anyone noticed if there's a weight limit for using the thing
    afterwards?

    <tlai909@visto.com> wrote

    >I put on a lot of weight so I can date Katie and Michelle.
    >
    > Now I can't lose it without wasting a lot of time at the gym.
    >
    > And the Truth won't all me to do the mission!

    You dont have to be fat for Katie. She likes Muscles.

    Collect all oysters by swimming. You will loose
    a lot of weight doing this and the girls dont
    care about your looks anymore.

    Marco

    tlai909@visto.com wrote:

    > I put on a lot of weight so I can date Katie and Michelle.
    >
    > Now I can't lose it without wasting a lot of time at the gym.
    >
    > And the Truth won't all me to do the mission!
    >
    > T.

    run around, run everywhere, don't eat. This has only happened to me
    once. I loved chubbing him right up for fun.

    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look

    In message <1123243766.484870.301550@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>
    tlai909@visto.com wrote:

    > The reason why you are denied is that you're probably too fat for the
    > jetpack.

    It's kind of strange; if you spawn a jetpack using a cheatcode the game
    allows you to use it, even if you've got CJ at his full fatness.
    Doesn't seem to do it after passing the 'Black Project' mission though.

    Has anyone tried activating the mission and then putting on loads of
    weight?

    Cheers,
    Rob

At the gym Games Video Games