*Black Project* - won't let me start as I'm too fat!

I put on a lot of weight so I can date Katie and Michelle.

Now I can't lose it without wasting a lot of time at the gym.

And the Truth won't all me to do the mission!

T.

I lost the weight and passed the missions.

These missions are kinda easy if you're tooled up and have good armour
and health.

The reason why you are denied is that you're probably too fat for the
jetpack.

T.

In article <1123236501.549120.235470@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
<tlai909@visto.com> wrote:
>I put on a lot of weight so I can date Katie and Michelle.
>
>Now I can't lose it without wasting a lot of time at the gym.
>
>And the Truth won't all me to do the mission!

Hmm, has anyone noticed if there's a weight limit for using the thing
afterwards?

<tlai909@visto.com> wrote

>I put on a lot of weight so I can date Katie and Michelle.
>
> Now I can't lose it without wasting a lot of time at the gym.
>
> And the Truth won't all me to do the mission!

You dont have to be fat for Katie. She likes Muscles.

Collect all oysters by swimming. You will loose
a lot of weight doing this and the girls dont
care about your looks anymore.

Marco

tlai909@visto.com wrote:

> I put on a lot of weight so I can date Katie and Michelle.
>
> Now I can't lose it without wasting a lot of time at the gym.
>
> And the Truth won't all me to do the mission!
>
> T.

run around, run everywhere, don't eat. This has only happened to me
once. I loved chubbing him right up for fun.

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

In message <1123243766.484870.301550@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>
tlai909@visto.com wrote:

> The reason why you are denied is that you're probably too fat for the
> jetpack.

It's kind of strange; if you spawn a jetpack using a cheatcode the game
allows you to use it, even if you've got CJ at his full fatness.
Doesn't seem to do it after passing the 'Black Project' mission though.

Has anyone tried activating the mission and then putting on loads of
weight?

Cheers,
Rob