GA-8KNXP Rev 2.0 FKa (beta) BIOS

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?)

A new BIOS has been released for this motherboard, which i have, dated
January 11th 2005:

http://tw.giga-byte.com/Motherboard/Support/BIOS/BIOS_GA-8KNXP%20(Rev%202.0).htm

Yet more BIOS updates available for other boards:

http://tw.giga-byte.com/Motherboard/Support/BIOS/BIOS_List.htm

And the driver update links:

http://tw.giga-byte.com/Motherboard/Support/Driver/Driver_List.htm

"Richard Dower" <richarddower@hotmail.com> wrote:

>A new BIOS has been released for this motherboard, which i have, dated
>January 11th 2005:

That's nice, but a BIOS update isn't exactly news worth
cross posting to the pc-homebuilt group, in my opinion.

Have fun.

"John Doe" <jdoe@usenet.is.the.real.thing> wrote in message
> "Richard Dower" <richarddower@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>A new BIOS has been released for this motherboard, which i have, dated
>>January 11th 2005:
>
> That's nice, but a BIOS update isn't exactly news worth
> cross posting to the pc-homebuilt group, in my opinion.
>
> Have fun.

I'm sure it is to those who have these motherboards.

Richard Dower got up from the bar and shouted: :

> I'm sure it is to those who have these motherboards.

twat..

"Black Shuck" <mark.gillespie@gmail.com> wrote in message

> twat..

Why?