michelle & helena

These potential girlfriends require a certain body shape before they
will go out with you, but even after getting into the right shape they
then complain about my clothes or appearance. I find the process of
buying and changing clothes very clunky and tedious, so I can never be
bothered to keep going back in different clothes just to see if I hit
on the right combination (I tried copying as close as possible to the
style they wear, but without success). Has anyone got any advice as to
what to wear to date these two?
thanks,
TWJ

You can always visit one of the faqs.

But the bottom line is drive an expensive well kept car like a lowrider
or sports.

Wear the most expensive clothes, wear tattoos and expensive haircuts.

Just like real life.

T.