where to find serial number

I am trying to register my PNY Verto GeForce 6600GT card. It seems that in
order to register it, I have to provide a serial number. I am guessing that
this would be on the card itself????

There was a UPC label on the card, but I had no idea that I would have to
provide a serial number in order to register the card so that in turn I
could get support.
2 answers Last reply
More about where find serial number

    "Charlie Brookhart" <charliebrookhart46@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I am trying to register my PNY Verto GeForce 6600GT card. It seems that in
    > order to register it, I have to provide a serial number. I am guessing
    > that
    > this would be on the card itself????
    >
    > There was a UPC label on the card, but I had no idea that I would have to
    > provide a serial number in order to register the card so that in turn I
    > could get support.

    might also have been on the box that it came in ... of course if you've
    thrown it out already that's not much help :)
    it will be on the card however, most likely on a sticker, and they're
    usually in a place that means you have to remove the card to see it

    "Mal" <mincer2000@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Charlie Brookhart" <charliebrookhart46@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >I am trying to register my PNY Verto GeForce 6600GT card. It seems that
    in
    > > order to register it, I have to provide a serial number. I am guessing
    > > that
    > > this would be on the card itself????
    > >
    > > There was a UPC label on the card, but I had no idea that I would have
    > > provide a serial number in order to register the card so that in turn I
    > > could get support.
    > >

    > might also have been on the box that it came in ... of course if you've
    > thrown it out already that's not much help :)
    > it will be on the card however, most likely on a sticker, and they're
    > usually in a place that means you have to remove the card to see it

    I had to open the case so I decided to take the card out while the case was
    open. There were at least 5 different numbers that could be a serial number.
    I guess I will have to try all of them until I find one that works.

Nvidia Graphics