where to find serial number

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 15, 2005 3:17:53 AM

I am trying to register my PNY Verto GeForce 6600GT card. It seems that in
order to register it, I have to provide a serial number. I am guessing that
this would be on the card itself????

There was a UPC label on the card, but I had no idea that I would have to
provide a serial number in order to register the card so that in turn I
could get support.

More about : find serial number

Anonymous
January 15, 2005 10:59:12 AM

"Charlie Brookhart" <charliebrookhart46@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to register my PNY Verto GeForce 6600GT card. It seems that in
> order to register it, I have to provide a serial number. I am guessing
> that
> this would be on the card itself????
>
> There was a UPC label on the card, but I had no idea that I would have to
> provide a serial number in order to register the card so that in turn I
> could get support.

might also have been on the box that it came in ... of course if you've
thrown it out already that's not much help :)
it will be on the card however, most likely on a sticker, and they're
usually in a place that means you have to remove the card to see it
Anonymous
January 16, 2005 10:23:44 PM

"Mal" <mincer2000@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Charlie Brookhart" <charliebrookhart46@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >I am trying to register my PNY Verto GeForce 6600GT card. It seems that
in
> > order to register it, I have to provide a serial number. I am guessing
> > that
> > this would be on the card itself????
> >
> > There was a UPC label on the card, but I had no idea that I would have
> > provide a serial number in order to register the card so that in turn I
> > could get support.
> >

> might also have been on the box that it came in ... of course if you've
> thrown it out already that's not much help :)
> it will be on the card however, most likely on a sticker, and they're
> usually in a place that means you have to remove the card to see it

I had to open the case so I decided to take the card out while the case was
open. There were at least 5 different numbers that could be a serial number.
I guess I will have to try all of them until I find one that works.
!